Scale-up Effortlessly With InvoZone’s
Finest Technical Support Services
Live Chat Support
Get your queries addressed with our 24-hour live chat support team or build an AI-based live chatbot.
Reduce expenses and improve performance with InvoZone's IT maintenance solution for server, storage, and network equipment.
IT Support Services
Avail InvoZone’s IT support service to monitor clients’ and personnel’ confidential information, monitor your IT infrastructure and provide live help!
Software Support Services
Boost risk assessment and mitigation and defend your software from outages and attacks by defining service level requirements with our on-site and remote software support services.
Hire Support Technicians
Choose How YOU WANT to Collaborate
Drive Growth Through Three-Tiered Technical Support
Basic HelpdeskIssues dedection, Basic Support
Advanced LevelProduct Support and Technical Support
Specialist LevelProduct/Application Improvement
Technical Support and Service
Tools and Technologies
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the role of technical support?
Technical support engineers are responsible for overseeing and maintaining the company’s hardware and software infrastructures. They also assist customers in resolving technical issues concerning their software applications or accounts. Among other duties, they are responsible for diagnosing and troubleshooting technical problems.
2. What skills are required for technical support?
Technical support engineers require the following skill-set:
- Logical thinking
- Programming languages and data analysis
- Knowledgeable about various software and operating systems
- Problem solving and soft skills
- Network security, understanding source code, writing commands and workflow processes
3. How much does technical support services cost?
Technical support services can cost somewhere between $65 to $80 per hour or even more. It all depends on the experience, complexity of the situation along with the total time needed to fix the issue. But if you are looking to hire a dedicated team, the overall cost would be less than what you would otherwise pay to individuals.
4. What does technical support include?
Technical support responsibilities include the following:
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting technical problems
- Monitoring system and software performance
- Assisting customers with software malfunctions
- Resolving network issues
- Installing and configuring hardware/software