Technical Project Manager
InvoZone is a growing company in Lahore, headquartered in Canada, that offers a combination of consulting, outsourcing and specialized services to global clientele across all types of web and mobile app development. The company was launched by experienced and visionary IT professionals with more than 10 years of industry experience in the fraternity of software development. Invozone aspires to automate the daily work processes of clients with innovative business solutions with a vision to produce efficient and time-saving results.We take pride in our diversified team that consist people from both domestic and international backgrounds working together to strive excellence.While we have attained several milestones in very less time, it is just a warmup for us! If you think you have the technical skills to contribute in our fast-growing business, feel free to apply!
We are looking for an experienced Project Manger who can confidently execute the full project Lifecycle from requirement gathering to technical support while ensuing project delivery on time.
- Create and execute project management processes and systems to ensure timely project delivery within budget
- Full coordination, status reporting and smooth running of project
- Responsible for adjusting project resources and plans to meet client’s needs
- Design, run and control development of software applications in an effective and efficient manner.
- Coordinate with clients to identify concerns and addressing them in a timely manner.
- Perform quality review and escalate issues appropriately.
- leadership skills to lead and manage software development teams
- ability to unblock technical issues and maximize the team output
- extensive knowledge and expertise in project management tools and processes and resource management
- skills to handle work pressure and deliver projects
- Outstanding technical background with attitude to share knowledge with junior resources
- strong communication skills to communicate with personnel at all levels
- Self-motivated and proactive personality
Perks and Benefits:
- 24 Paid Holidays
- In-patient and Out-patient medical coverage
- Annual Increments
- Gym allowance
- Personal Development Fund
- Child Education Support
- Training Fund
- Vehicle Lease
- Weekends are off!
- Be a part of growing and dynamic team
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth