Sr. SQA Automation Engineer
InvoZone is a leading software development company headquartered in Canada with offices in Malaysia, Pakistan, and the USA. We offer a combination of consulting, outsourcing, and specialized services to a global clientele across all types of web and mobile app development projects. The company was launched by experienced and visionary IT professionals with more than 10 years of industry experience in the fraternity of software development.
We take pride in our diversified team that consists of people from both local and international backgrounds working together to strive for excellence. If you think you have the technical skills to contribute to our fast-growing business, feel free to apply.
We are looking for an experienced Sr. SQA Automation Engineer to be part of our development team.
The ideal candidate should have at least 1 year of experience in the following:
- Meeting with the software design team to discuss verification protocols.
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
- Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas.
- Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications.
- Designing and installing software databases.
- Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures.
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
- Collaborating with the design team to solve application faults.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a QA automation engineer.
- Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases.
- Have worked in testing automation frameworks like selenium and qtp.
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Linux Application
- Testing Quality Assurance Review
Perks and Benefits
Enjoy vacations, fulfill personal responsibilities, or just take some rest by availing paid leaves.
Child Education Support
InvoZone plays its part in providing quality education to your children.
We care about your health and fitness. Stay fit and ahead of your game!
All employees should be taken care of according to the rules and policies. Enough said!
We empower our team to aim for certifications, helping them achieve greater feats!
Growing and dynamic team
A growing team provides more learning opportunities.
We hope you don’t have to use the benefit of having In-Patient/Out-Patient coverage!
Can’t reach at 9 a.m. sharp? Don’t worry, join us whenever you can and enjoy our culture!
The office doesn’t have to be boring. Light up the atmosphere and enjoy yourself with your team!
Personal Development Fund
Attend seminars, buy yourself a new gadget, or develop your own workspace at home!
If you value us and the work you do, we will value the time you gave us!
Work from home
We provide flexibility to work from home.
We appreciate our hardworking and top-performing employees with bonuses.
Need some money urgently? You can enjoy your salary in advance in the time of need.
Personal loans | Home loans | Vehicle Lease
InvoZone puts forward solutions towards car and home financing.
Enjoy paid internships with an opportunity to learn from the experts.
Annual Recreational Trips
InvoZone arranges annual leisure and recreational trips for employees.
Team and company-wide dinners
Connect with other teams, make new friends, and enjoy food with company-sponsored dinners.
Craving a cup of tea or coffee? InvoZone provides a self-service pantry for everyone.
Start your married life with a special allowance from InvoZone.