InvoZone is a growing company in Lahore, headquartered in Canada, that offers a combination of consulting, outsourcing and specialized services to global clientele across all types of web and mobile app development. The company was launched by experienced and visionary IT professionals with more than 10 years of industry experience in the fraternity of software development. InvoZone aspires to automate the daily work processes of clients with innovative business solutions with a vision to produce efficient and time-saving results. We take pride in our diversified team that consists of people from both domestic and international backgrounds working together to strive excellence. While we have attained several milestones in very less time, it is just a warmup for us! If you think you have the technical skills to contribute in our fast-growing business, feel free to apply!
We are looking for a result-driven Senior SEO Executive to be responsible for optimizing web content. The person will be mainly responsible for working closely with the content writers to achieve SEO objectives, helping with the maintenance of the website’s architecture to ensure user friendliness, and measuring the success of SEO efforts.
- Lead keyword research and optimization of the website.
- Conduct on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition.
- Create weekly performance reports from Google Analytics & Google Data Studio of each writer and webpages ranking.
- Direct the junior SEO executive on local SEO efforts and local listing.
- Stay up to date with the Google search engine ranking updates and plan well in advance with the writers and developers on how to prepare.
- Discover lucrative backlining & guest posting opportunities and coordinate with the writers on these findings.
- Perform technical SEO audit from time to time work with the WP Developers to ensure that those issues are fixed on time.
- Truly keep track of the website and plan on when and how to update old content for optimal ranking.
- Work with the team, manage time effectively.
- Maintain proper documentation of keywords and ranking.
- Utilization of Google Search Console and plan content
- Keep a keen eye on competitors.
- Put opt-in forms at optimal places in the website and monitor the sales funnels
- Work in advance with the team of writers in planning their content
- Create result driven templates for writers for articles and blogposts, which strike the perfect balance between readability and keyword utilization.
- Set goals in Google Analytics and track conversions
- Minimum 5 years of SEO experience in Software/IT Industry.
Perks and Benefits:
- 18 Paid Holidays
- In-patient and out-patient medical coverage.
- Personal development fund.
- Monthly gym allowance
- Marriage bonus
- Child education support allowance
- Performance based bonuses
- Training fund
- Vehicle lease options
- Home Loan
- 3 days work from home monthly
- Performance based bonuses
- Advance salary (need based)
- Personal loans
- Annual Recreational Trips
- Team and company wide dinners
- Loan for personal expenses