Graphic Designer Intern
We push limits with innovative solutions.
InvoZone is a growing company in Lahore, headquartered in Canada, that offers a combination of consulting, outsourcing and specialized services to global clientele across all types of web and mobile app development. The company was launched by experienced and visionary IT professionals with more than 10 years of industry experience in the fraternity of software development. InvoZone aspires to automate the daily work processes of clients with innovative business solutions with a vision to produce efficient and time-saving results. We take pride in our diversified team that consist people from both domestic and international backgrounds working together to strive excellence. While we have attained several milestones in very less time, it is just a warm up for us! If you think you have the technical skills to contribute in our fast-growing business, feel free to apply!
We are looking for a Graphic Designer Intern to join our fast growing organization. This is an internship leading to job opportunity which requires you to do the following:
- Prepare images to coincide with social and blog posts
- Assist with website and blog updates via word press
- Assist with collateral updates and version control
- Creation of various logos for products
- Creation and updates to various sales collateral
- Assist with video production (shooting, editing, etc)
- Excellent computer knowledge for both MAC and PC environments
- Must be proficient in basic design programs including Adobe Creative Suite and knowledge of video editing software. Writing and proofing skills are also required.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and administrative skills
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
- Organized, dependable and detail oriented
- Team Player
- Quick Learner and Efficient
- Able to work well under pressure
Perks and Benefits:
- 24 Paid Holidays
- In-patient and Out-patient medical coverage
- Annual Increments
- Gym allowance
- Personal Development Fund
- Child Education Support
- Training Fund
- Vehicle Lease
- Weekends are off!
- Be a part of growing and dynamic team
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth