Game UI/UX Designer
InvoZone is a leading software development company headquartered in the US with offices in Canada, Malaysia and Pakistan. We offer a combination of consulting, outsourcing, and specialized services to a global clientele across all types of web and mobile app development projects. The company was launched by experienced and visionary IT professionals with more than 10 years of industry experience in the fraternity of software development.
We take pride in our diversified team that consists of people from both local and international backgrounds working together to strive for excellence. If you think you have the technical skills to contribute to our fast-growing business, feel free to apply.
InvoZone is looking for experienced Game UI/UX Designer for its fast growing business
- Able to carry an idea from wireframe to concept and a polished finish and an understanding of translating ideas to real-time game content.
- Can quickly iterate concepts given input from your lead.
- Effectively communicate and deliver your designs to the team members responsible for implementing them.
- Knowledge of usability best practices and mobile game UI asset pipeline is a must (especially for casual users).
- Able to both work within existing UI styles for consistency, as well as create and innovate unique design aesthetics.
- Can communicate with teammates well and create clear and easy-to-follow style guides.
- Create clear UX flows and UI designs from layout to prototyping, rapid iteration and review, to final quality for each release
- Work with various 2D/3D Software packages (Photoshop, Unity, Unreal etc.)
- Help drive a consistent visual language within the UI and a standardized approach to implementation
- Work with the art and engineering teams to guide creative and engine-efficient solutions for the UI
- Collaborate with tools and engine teams to continually improve upon our custom workflows and technology
- Creation of assets based on defined art styles from initial concept through to the final product.
- Creation of Assets can range from whole screen layouts, iconography, backgrounds, map imagery through to widgets and button helpers.
- Expert in Games Analysis and Games Conceptualization.
- Able to create Games Flow Designs
- Holds a degree in human-computer interaction, CS/SE/IT, graphic or interactive design, or the equivalent professional experience as a video game UI artist
- Has a minimum of 3 years professional experience as a UI artist with a strong portfolio
- Can develop an UI art pipeline, and use that to lead UI art development.
- Has strong graphic design ability in both 3D and 2D
- Has experience managing and collaborating with other team members of varying skill levels.
- Has strong communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrates strong technical and problem-solving abilities.
- Identifies challenges and proactively addresses them.
Perks and Benefits :
- 18 Paid Holidays
- In-patient and out-patient medical coverage.
- Personal development fund.
- Provident Fund
- Monthly gym allowance
- Training fund
- Vehicle lease options
- Home Loan
- Child education support allowance
- 3 days’ work from home monthly
- Performance based bonuses
- Advance salary (need based)
- Personal loans
- Referral Bonus
- Annual Recreational Trips
- Team and companywide dinners
- Self-service pantry
- Marriage bonus
- Subsidised Lunch
- Holiday on the weekend (Saturday and Sunday)
Perks and Benefits
Enjoy vacations, fulfill personal responsibilities, or just take some rest by availing paid leaves.
Child Education Support
InvoZone plays its part in providing quality education to your children.
We care about your health and fitness. Stay fit and ahead of your game!
Hows about a tension-free retirement life? Let's contribute together to your wealth future.
We empower our team to aim for certifications, helping them achieve greater feats!
Growing And Dynamic Team
A growing team provides more learning opportunities.
We hope you don’t have to use the benefit of having In-Patient/Out-Patient coverage!
Can’t reach at 9 a.m. sharp? Don’t worry, join us whenever you can and enjoy our culture!
The office doesn’t have to be boring. Light up the atmosphere and enjoy yourself with your team!
Personal Development Fund
Attend seminars, buy yourself a new gadget, or develop your own workspace at home!
If you value us and the work you do, we will value the time you gave us!
Work From Home
We provide flexibility to work from home 3-days a month.
We appreciate our hardworking and top-performing employees with bonuses.
Need some money urgently? You can enjoy your salary in advance in the time of need.
Personal Loans | Home Loans | Vehicle Lease
InvoZone puts forward solutions towards car and home financing.
Enjoy paid internships with an opportunity to learn from the experts.
Annual Recreational Trips
InvoZone arranges annual leisure and recreational trips for employees.
Team And Company-Wide Dinners
Connect with other teams, make new friends, and enjoy food with company-sponsored dinners.
Craving a cup of tea or coffee? InvoZone provides a self-service pantry for everyone.
Employee Discount Program
Enjoy exclusive discounts on selected restaurants.
Start your married life with a special allowance from InvoZone.
Enabling employees to spend more time with their children during the workday.
Subsidized Lunch Facility
Offering subsidized lunch services for all employees.