InvoZone is a growing company in Lahore, headquartered in Canada, that offers a combination of consulting, outsourcing and specialized services to global clientele across all types of web and mobile app development. The company was launched by experienced and visionary IT professionals with more than 10 years of industry experience in the fraternity of software development. Invozone aspires to automate the daily work processes of clients with innovative business solutions with a vision to produce efficient and time-saving results. We take pride in our diversified team that consists of people from both domestic and international backgrounds working together to strive excellence. While we have obtained several milestones in very less time, it is just a warm up for us!If you think you have the technical skills to contribute in our fast-growing business, feel free to apply!
We are looking for an experience Date Engineer who will be responsible to:
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture by analyzing and organizing raw data
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
- Create data tools for analytics that can be used for optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Implementing processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate and available for use.
- Performs data analysis required to troubleshoot data related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues.
- Works closely with a team of frontend and backend engineers, product managers, and analysts.
- At least bachelor’s degree in CS/SE/IT
- Basic know-how of Machine Learning
- Hands on experience in using Python and solid knowledge of different operating systems.
- Sound knowledge of Data Warehousing – Hadoop, MapReduce, HIVE, PIG, Apache Spark, Kafka.
- In-depth knowledge of Databases – SQL and NoSQL.
Perks and Benefits:
- 24 Paid Holidays
- In-patient and Out-patient medical coverage
- Annual Increments
- Gym allowance
- Personal Development Fund
- Child Education Support
- Training Fund
- Vehicle Lease
- Weekends are off!
- Be a part of growing and dynamic team
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth