Business Analyst Manager
InvoZone is a leading software development company headquartered in US with offices in Canada, Malaysia, Pakistan. We offer a combination of consulting, outsourcing, and specialized services to a global clientele across all types of web and mobile app development projects. The company was launched by experienced and visionary IT professionals with more than 10 years of industry experience in the fraternity of software development.
We take pride in our diversified team that consists of people from both local and international backgrounds working together to strive for excellence. If you think you have the technical skills to contribute to our fast-growing business, feel free to apply.
InvoZone is looking for experienced Business Analyst Manager for its fast growing business.
More than 5 years experience in a BA role with a minimum of 4 years leading a BA Team.
The Business Analyst Manager is responsible for leading a team of IT BA professionals and championing the BA department.The BA Manager role will work closely with BAs, Architects, Delivery Managers, Delivery Team, Business stakeholders, and product owners to drive business analysis process and practice improvements.In addition, the BA Manager will be responsible for performance reviews, development planning, coaching, and training in the BA team.You will bring a passion for meeting the needs of individuals and businesses through a range of products as well as a deep understanding of the benefits that technology can bring to the daily life of users.
- Lead the BA practices and BA professionals in the HUB
- Outline BA best practices and processes in alignment with the InvoZone Pvt. Ltd. way of working.
- Provide ongoing support for BA in project teams where necessary to improve BA activities and the quality of business analysis deliverables.
- Plan and closely monitor business analysis activities of all BAs
- Ensure both business and system requirements are well analyzed, modeled, and documented
- Evaluate the effectiveness of solution delivery (SDLC) tools, processes, and methodologies, and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Liaise and collaborate with external suppliers as required.
- Coaching and training programs for the BA in the HUB.
- Established an active BA community within the HUB.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- To be successful, you will need to possess these essential skills/experiences:
- Experience working in an Agile delivery environment as a Business Analyst or Product Owner
- Familiar with full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, model, and communicate complex business requirements
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguous situations
- Experienced in building best practices, initiating and successfully managing business process improvement initiatives to completion
- Experienced in innovative customer experiences, customer engagement, and product development
- Technical knowledge of programming, system design, IT infrastructure, and database concepts.
- Strong ability to analyze, isolate and interpret business needs and develop appropriate technical solutions.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Passionate about technology
- Independent but also a team player
- Comfortable with a high degree of ambiguity
- Focused on usability and speed
- Keen on presenting your ideas to your peers and management
Perks and Benefits :
- 18 Paid Holidays
- In-patient and out-patient medical coverage
- Personal development fund
- Provident Fund
- Monthly gym allowance
- Training fund
- Vehicle lease options
- Home Loan
- Child education support allowance
- 3 day’s work from home monthly
- Performance based bonuses
- Advance salary (need based)
- Personal loans
- Annual Recreational Trips
- Referral Bonus
- Subsidized Lunch
- Team and Company wide dinners
- Self service pantry
- Marriage bonus
- Flexible Hours
- Loan for personal expenses
- Performance based bonuses
- Holiday on the weekend (Saturday and Sunday)
Perks and Benefits
Enjoy vacations, fulfill personal responsibilities, or just take some rest by availing paid leaves.
Child Education Support
InvoZone plays its part in providing quality education to your children.
We care about your health and fitness. Stay fit and ahead of your game!
Hows about a tension-free retirement life? Let's contribute together to your wealth future.
We empower our team to aim for certifications, helping them achieve greater feats!
Growing And Dynamic Team
A growing team provides more learning opportunities.
We hope you don’t have to use the benefit of having In-Patient/Out-Patient coverage!
Can’t reach at 9 a.m. sharp? Don’t worry, join us whenever you can and enjoy our culture!
The office doesn’t have to be boring. Light up the atmosphere and enjoy yourself with your team!
Personal Development Fund
Attend seminars, buy yourself a new gadget, or develop your own workspace at home!
If you value us and the work you do, we will value the time you gave us!
Work From Home
We provide flexibility to work from home 3-days a month.
We appreciate our hardworking and top-performing employees with bonuses.
Need some money urgently? You can enjoy your salary in advance in the time of need.
Personal Loans | Home Loans | Vehicle Lease
InvoZone puts forward solutions towards car and home financing.
Enjoy paid internships with an opportunity to learn from the experts.
Annual Recreational Trips
InvoZone arranges annual leisure and recreational trips for employees.
Team And Company-Wide Dinners
Connect with other teams, make new friends, and enjoy food with company-sponsored dinners.
Craving a cup of tea or coffee? InvoZone provides a self-service pantry for everyone.
Employee Discount Program
Enjoy exclusive discounts on selected restaurants.
Start your married life with a special allowance from InvoZone.
Enabling employees to spend more time with their children during the workday.
Subsidized Lunch Facility
Offering subsidized lunch services for all employees.