We push limits with innovative solutions.
InvoZone is a growing company in Lahore that offers a combination of consulting, outsourcing and specialized services to global clientele across all types of web and mobile app development. The company was launched by experienced and visionary IT professionals with more than 10 years of industry experience in the fraternity of software development. Invozone aspires to automate the daily work processes of clients with innovative business solutions with a vision to produce efficient and time-saving results. We take pride in our diversified team that consist people from both domestic and international backgrounds working together to strive excellence. While we have attained several milestones in very less time, it is just a warm up for us! If you think you have the technical skills to contribute in our fast-growing business, feel free to apply!
We are looking for an experienced and team oriented Node.Js Developer who can:
- Develop applications utilizing Node.js
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
- To accelerate software development, testing utilizing Node.js and other frameworks for on-premises and cloud solutions.
- Write unit tests utilizing TDD for back and front-end services
- Implement automated and integration testing platforms, and unit tests
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Setup and delivery of application development environments for continuous deployments
- Deliver solutions in an Agile – Scrum project methodology
- Drive technical design ensuring adherence to defined software development methodologies, including logical and physical design.
- Set procedures and best practices for Application Development team for delivering built-for-deployment applications in the cloud
- Collaborate with analysts, designers, and system owners in the testing of new software programs and applications
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in CS
- 2+ years of application development utilizing Node.js frameworks
- Strong understanding of web services and SOA related standards like REST/OAuth/JSON
- Ability to operate effectively both independently as well and within a team using Agile methodology
- Experience in designing and deploying enterprise applications utilizing cloud Services
- Subject matter expert in setup and configuration of built-for-deployment applications
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience delivering applications in PaaS environment
- Strong proficiency with data modeling
- Strong understanding of OOP
Perks and Benefits:
- 24 Paid Holidays
- In-patient and Out-patient medical coverage
- Annual Increments
- Gym allowance
- Personal Development Fund
- Training Fund
- Vehicle Lease
- Weekends are off!
- Be a part of growing and dynamic team
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org